Cold start Idle Issue 91 Toyota Mr2

Dualxeon64

When I first start my mr2 the idle will go up and down and then stall repeatedly until the temp reaches around 110F then it will just go up and down until around 130F and then it will slowly smooth out. The cold start i normally will start the car after it dies about 6 or 8 times before it will stay running.

I am including a log file and the tune please let me know what i have wrong. if nothing then that will help me in checking other mechanical or sensor related.

LinkEcu g4 st185

log4232021.zip FullRunningTune.pclr

Your lambda is oscillating (going too lean) because of the warm up enrichment table being based on MAP... Try changing the Y axis of your warm up enrichment table to TPS instead.
Also your post start decay time table values seem to long. Try 0 second on all so that cold start would transition immediately to warm up enrichment.
...Also try increasing your master fuel a little bit.

33 minutes ago, essb00 said:

Your lambda is oscillating (going too lean) because of the warm up enrichment table being based on MAP... Try changing the Y axis of your warm up enrichment table to TPS instead.
Also your post start decay time table values seem to long. Try 0 second on all so that cold start would transition immediately to warm up enrichment.
...Also try increasing your master fuel a little bit.

No affect actually seemed to make it worse as it would start then die right away.

Tha MAP sensor looks wrong to me, it drops to 9kpa in some areas which I would say is almost impossible for a 30year old engine.  Are you sure it is a Link 5 bar map sensor fitted as per your settings?

Warm-up enrichment isnt even active in your log so that is irrelevant, although I agreee with essb00, it is a bit odd to have it based on MAP.  

On 4/24/2021 at 3:06 AM, Adamw said:

Tha MAP sensor looks wrong to me, it drops to 9kpa in some areas which I would say is almost impossible for a 30year old engine.  Are you sure it is a Link 5 bar map sensor fitted as per your settings?

Warm-up enrichment isnt even active in your log so that is irrelevant, although I agreee with essb00, it is a bit odd to have it based on MAP.  

Replacing the map sensor fixed this issue. Thanks for all your help