Moristech P30 PDM CAN Integration

JMP

Hi, 

I'm helping a friend finish off his project which involves a G4+ Xtreme and Moristech/Black Box P30 PDM.  Final pieces of the puzzle is switching the thermofans and fuel pump over CAN.

The documentation from Moristech is basically non-existent for their CAN Input so I'm hoping someone here could provide some guidance.

My plan was to send Virtual Aux status' over CAN for the switching of the thermofan's and fuel pump, but would like some feedback on if this configuration looks right before I go back to the car for the final touches.

Thoughts on Link CAN config:
image.png.3fef42076a109827da3938f10763b05d.png

And an example of what I think might work in the PDM CAN Input section:

image.png.0e1d8eb91a9875150a1eca9ec0c676c4.png

Any feedback or examples of what others have done would be appreciated, here's a quick video of the car in question :)

Yeah what you have there will just about work (except the offset) by the looks but I would do it slightly different - just to make it clearer.  In the Link frame setup, set the ID position to none (only used for compound messages).  This then allows you to use all 8 bytes if you want to.  I would use MS first (I find it easier to understand), and the offsetr needs to be -1 (this is because in G4+ the aux status "off" is sent as a 1 and "On is sent as a 2.  The -1 offset will change this to 0=off, 1=on as the blackbox expects.

So Link set up like this:

6L0iB2H.png

PDM fuel pump like below, fan will be the same except message byte number Byte 1.

e3ik1Ir.png