Big amateur here wondering if someone can point me in the right direction?

D White

So I bought somebody's project car with a motor swap without having any mechanical knowledge just about and a rare swap which is even more difficult for me, I'm trying to install a Link G4X plugin play ECU and a Link Can lambda for the 3sge beams in a 73 Celica ST and I'd like to ask for a step by step tutorial on how to do it but I don't think anybody here wants to write a book for me and I know all the information is out the I just don't know where to find it and the Link guides are so confusing so if somebody could just point me in the right direction of where all the good ecu and wiring knowledge is that'd be great.  

sorry for the late relpy, yes I have the Link TALTX G4X Plug-in for the altezza and I do not have a loom yet I just have all the wires that came with the plug-in and the Link can lambda and I also have a IAT sensor that I was told I should buy 

Yeah Im with Brad here, a plug-in ecu was the wrong choice in this case as building a loom to behave like a factory one so it interfaces with a plug-in ECU is going to need someone with intimate knowledge of the Altezza factory wiring.  It would have been much less challenging to use a wire-in ECU and our universal loom as a starting point.

Im not sure if Brad is interested or not but he knows his Toyotas well and would be capable, otherwise the other USA dealer that springs to mind with an interest in these cars and capability is Mark Panic: https://panicmade.com/wiring

I think the previous owner went with plugin ecu because the car is running off a Lexus Is200 from japan ecu and it idles horribly and it could barley make it to 3rd gear and the transmission is from a Is200 as while. I emailed Matt panic a couple weeks ago and he helped me a little bit because his setup is a little similar and he's the one he suggested i buy the IAT sensor from panic.