Correction of lambda value due to elevation difference

k fuku

Correction of lambda value due to elevation difference

I have set the idle to AF14.7 on level ground, but when I climb up a mountain about 1000m above sea level, the idle is AF12.7.

The axes of the fuel table and lambda target table are set to MGP, but they don't seem to be corrected.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h9J0ojPvuQlGnWqD4d0Vfo4AF2loJgUj/view?usp=drivesdk

do you have any log files of it at a steady idle at both elevation levels? I can very easily find the Barometric Pressure variations but not something easy to find something to easily compare... I can see some points in the map to adjust but I would need that direct comparison to be sure, need it to be steady at the same rpm for at least 10-15 seconds to confirm

1 hour ago, Electredge said:

do you have any log files of it at a steady idle at both elevation levels? I can very easily find the Barometric Pressure variations but not something easy to find something to easily compare... I can see some points in the map to adjust but I would need that direct comparison to be sure, need it to be steady at the same rpm for at least 10-15 seconds to confirm

This is the only log with an elevation difference.
The mountain is very far from my house, so it's difficult to get a new log.

I dont really see any significant change in average AFR.

If you look at the section below where BAP increases from 90kpa to 100kpa over about 20 minutes, both the CL lambda correction and Long term correction stay relatively flat and stable and close to zero.  This means the AFR must be close to target the whole time.  If you see only Idle AFR affected then there may be some other factor.  

g3LYuqe.png

2021年8月11日午後2時35分、Adamwは次のように述べました。

平均AFRに大きな変化は見られません。

BAP が約 20 分間で 90kpa から 100kpa に増加する以下のセクションを見ると、CL ラムダ補正と長期補正はどちらも比較的平坦で安定しており、ゼロに近い状態を維持しています。これは、AFR が常に目標に近くなければならないことを意味します。アイドル AFR のみが影響を受けている場合は、他の要因がある可能性があります。  

g3LYuqe.png

CLLロングタームトリムテーブルの値がアイドリング付近のみ大きく変動するのが気になったのですが、原因が分からなかったので調べてみました。

トリムリミットは±15
ですが、エアコンのON/OFFや電動ファンを駆動した際のトリムテーブル値の動きが非常に大きくて困りました。

原因はまだ見つかっていません。

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lh3duSpTFhBOgpjbP2ESUt9pQyGR5GmN/view?usp=drivesdk