Help with monsoonx inputs/outputs

J Gonzales

Ok, I also messed around a bit and tested the camshaft position sensor for pos/neg wires and got it wired up right, and the engine fired twice. Ill attach the trigger scope along with a log of the time it fired if that will help. 

TriggerScopeLo5g.llgx PC Datalog - 2021-08-28 6;40;30 pm.llgx

It looks like it has got everything it needs to run now.  Probably just fuel settings now.  

To get it going you can just make a crude fuel adjustment but changing the engine capacity setting.  halving it will halve the amount of fuel going in for example. 

You have 25ms of injection when cranking so I would try less fuel and a bit more throttle.   

Thanks, I really appreciate the help. I got it to run by knocking the displacement down from 1998cc to 1000cc, but it ran rich and miss fired a lot. I grabbed the headers to get a rough deduction of which cylinders it ran on and by what I could tell, cylinder one was hot and so was 2, but no heat on the runners from 3 and 4. This might be due to my wiring as there was a connector that came apart but I put it back together again so its possible it came apart again. The unburnt fuel smell was probably because it wasnt firing on cylinder three and four

• 7 months later...