ignition table vs angle

kevin p

Hi All,

I cant seem to put my finger on this one. My ignition table and angle are not the same. It shows that the ignition angle is running less timing at through the rpm range. I've check the knock table and the ignition trims and all look well. 

Attach is a log and map.

Thanks

subaru 2021-11-6 10;01;41 am.llgx barrysti.pclx

5 hours ago, kevin p said:

Ok I will take a look at that, thanks for replying. Why would it not go to the ignition table in vacuum? The table is at 39 advance and the angle is at 29.

Overrun Fuel cut is pulling 10 degrees ignition timing out when you are in overrun. The Green line is launch control pulling out 5 degrees of timing and the white line is overrun fuel cut pulling out 10 degrees of timing.

Capture.PNG

One thing I've found helpful is creating custom pages on your layout. One of mine is labeled "engine protection" and I add every single engine protection parameter possible. I just go though my log and it will tell you witch protection trim is activated and how much timing etc is being pulled.   I attached my layout if you want to look.

logging.llf