Labeling parameters when viewing log file

SRP

I could be missing something simple but I was wondering if I can change the name of the parameters when viewing the log file?

In the ECU Setup I have labeled the AN Inputs to what they are eg. AN Volt 12 is Front Brake Pressure but, when viewing the log file it shows as AN Volt 12 not Front Brake Pressure. Its not a big deal but it means I have to remember which AN Input is which when it would be a lot easier if it showed what it is labeled.

The "Name" in the Parameter Properties is greyed out so I cant change it.

Log Parameter.JPG

The only thing I would add to this is that if you have a tune file open, the tune file you have open currently needs to also have these inputs labelled as such while trying to view the log or it defaults to whatever name is associated with the inputs in the open tune.  

4 hours ago, koracing said:

The only thing I would add to this is that if you have a tune file open, the tune file you have open currently needs to also have these inputs labelled as such while trying to view the log or it defaults to whatever name is associated with the inputs in the open tune.  

No it doesnt, the label is stored in the log and will still be shown correctly on the logging views regardless of the correct map being loaded or not.  The only thing that wont work correctly with no map open (or a different map) is the labels in the search tool when searching for a parameter may be different - these search results come from the map as it needs to work regardless of a log being available or not.  

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't clear enough with my question, it was more to do with the parameter list. I can see the labels on the graphs. Can the parameter list show the labels as well?822695559_LogParameterList.thumb.JPG.db109adfeb464b63ff5e155721480981.JPG