Unusual movement of idle positions

keizsr

こんにちは。

起動後、アイドル位置が制御不能になっているようですか?

どういう意味ですか?それが起こったのはこれが初めてではありません。それは週に一度起こります。

Supplementation

When I start the engine, it swings lean for some reason.

Fuel pressure checks out fine on the gauge, fuel is getting in.

As the idle drops, the idle position comes up, and then it stays lean and almost comes to a stop.

When I open the throttle, it recovers, but when the throttle goes to zero, it goes lean again.  

MAP is only going as low at about 80Kpa at idle, typically this would be more like 40kpa on most road engines.  Possibly a large air leak?  Brake booster maybe or split hose?  Poor vacuum could also be valve lash or a burnt valve.  

Mr. Adam.

First, regarding the brake booster, I'm using an air pump monitored by a mechanical pressure sensor as an aid.

I'm thinking the brake booster is ruled out since the pump is not running at the time of this symptom. 

It's a 4 cylinder ITB with the idle solenoid take off and the MAP sensor take off right next to each other, could this be a bad influence?

Or is the MAP sensor faulty? I'm wondering if this could be a bad thing. 

I'm going to check the vacuum connection and replace the map sensor.

Thanks for the quick response.

Hello. The sync is correct.

When this situation occurs, the engine is stopped after a test drive, left running for 20 minutes, and restarted, it gets better, but not all the time. The intake air temperature of the log is around 40 degrees Celsius, so it may be better to increase the temperature there. I have tested it by running the electric fan while the car is stopped, but there is no problem at 40 degrees Celsius at that time. Anyway, I'll try to test it. Thank you for your time.  

My engine is turnflow, and if the intake manifold gets too warm while the car is parked, what would be an effective way to increase the volume to get it started? Pre-start injection?

dcoe type throttle body, with injectors away from the engine.

The test results are getting better after adjusting the intake air temperature compensation and adjusting the map near idle. I think this is a rare condition that occurs under a combination of various conditions. 

It seems there is a difference between 40 degrees Celsius when the air is flowing in the engine compartment and 40 degrees Celsius when the air is moving.

I'm using itb, which may also be having an effect.

Thank you for your advice.

)