I would like to control a pump for methanol injection with ECUMaster's H-bridge

k fuku

Why would you need dual bridge functionality of a pump, couldn't it be done with a half bridge? The only reason to use a full bridge would be if you needed to be able to run the pump backwards and forwards.

44 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Why would you need dual bridge functionality of a pump, couldn't it be done with a half bridge? The only reason to use a full bridge would be if you needed to be able to run the pump backwards and forwards.

Currently, the pump output is driven by PWM control of link by using a Toyota stock fan controller.

I was thinking of using PDM to simplify the wiring.
I was thinking of simplifying the wiring with PDM, etc., but this H-bridge is inexpensive, so I'm hoping to use it.

34 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Have you got the ECUmaster CAN tool or a PCAN/Kvaser tool for programming it?

Yes I have it.
I am utilizing ECUmaster's USB-CAN and ADU-5 connected to G4X.

This should work.  Set H-bridge device up like below.  With this set up Connect 1A output to pump -, connect 1B output to pump +.  1B will output constant 12V, 1A will PWM the ground side of the motor according to commanded CAN Aux duty cycle in ECU. 

674Nq1F.png

CAN Mode tab:

TcDsdRF.png

CAN Stream:

9wDzpXO.png

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

This should work.  Set H-bridge device up like below.  With this set up Connect 1A output to pump -, connect 1B output to pump +.  1B will output constant 12V, 1A will PWM the ground side of the motor according to commanded CAN Aux duty cycle in ECU. 

674Nq1F.png

CAN Mode tab:

TcDsdRF.png

CAN Stream:

9wDzpXO.png

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.
Thanks I will give it a try.