S2000x no-start

suppjoe

Hi all - fairly new to this. Have a S2000x plugin ecu installed in a k swapped s2000. I'm getting signal from the crank and cams, injectors test fine, and have spark but can't seem to get the car to run. The car will occasionally run for like three seconds and then die off. Have confirmed the fuel pump is functioning properly. The fuel is quite possible a tad old but I have definitely smelled/used older fuel. Worth noting the IAT sensor tested outside of normal resistance range and is thus unplugged and an error value of 70F has been set.

Does anyone see anything in this log file/base map that jumps out as an obvious problem? I'm all out of ideas.

TIA

PC Datalog - 2022-05-15 9;10;46 am.llgx K24 S2000.pclx

Something wrong with the 5V supply wiring too.  It is sitting at 5.6V, this would suggest there is a wiring issue.  Like possibly a sensor is connected to 12V on one side and 5V on the other or similar.  

Potentially MAP sensor calibration is incorrect also, but it could just be the 5V supply causing that.  Needs to be checked when the wiring is fixed.  It should read the same as BAP with engine not running.  

19 hours ago, Adamw said:

Something wrong with the 5V supply wiring too.  It is sitting at 5.6V, this would suggest there is a wiring issue.  Like possibly a sensor is connected to 12V on one side and 5V on the other or similar.  

Potentially MAP sensor calibration is incorrect also, but it could just be the 5V supply causing that.  Needs to be checked when the wiring is fixed.  It should read the same as BAP with engine not running.  

Understood - I assume this would affect the ability to calibrate the MAP too? I get the ."..current MAP <5 kPa or> 5 kPa of Baro reading" error

Oddly, when I jump the 5V supply pin on the MAP plug to the signal pin, the runtime value is 5V. Jumping the signal to ground reads 0V on the ecu. This portion of the harness is stock and unmodified. Could the MAP be faulty? 

It is not the MAP sensor, it is wiring related.  The 5V output is showing more than 5V, this most likely means something is feeding a higher voltage into it.  You can also see the 5V output voltage drops when the battery voltage drops - suggesting it is something connected to the battery that is feeding into it. 

The 5V output is precision regulated so will usually sit between 4.99 & 5.01V regardless of what battery voltage is doing.  

dG8xI4y.png