Pin function Confirmation

Anfurnyy

Hey guys, ive been looking over my pin assignments trying to get everything setup in my base map for when i get my car running.
Its a 1g DSM using the Vr4Link. I recently sent the ECU in to be modified to work with Ethrottle as well as add a few other inputs. 

With the OEM Harness i had a fuel pressure sensor wired into the factory EGR input, which doesn't exist on the Link Ecu so i had to find another Input for it. I also was using ECMLinks Plug n Play Speed Density harness (plugs into the MAF Harness) for IAT, MAP and Flex fuel. 

My issue is that i think i might be tapping out my Aux Outputs. I seem to have just enough inputs, but i might be missing one output for the Ethrottle control relay. I was looking to possibly repurpose my Purge Solenoid Output (Inj 5) but the Help Section says that its unable to control Aux Outputs. I don't see any additional Ign outputs, or any additional outputs to be used that matter. I was also hoping to find one to control radiator fans as well. 

What are my options for getting this to work? 

My Current pin assignments are attached as well as a few listed here: 

Ethanol Sensor replacing MAF Sensor input (AN Volt 2)
Throttle Pos. + --> AN Volt 7 (Green)
Throttle Pos. - --> AN Volt 8 (Grey)
Fuel Pressure Sensor --> AN Volt 5 (Expansion)
MAP Sensor --> AN Volt 6 (Expansion)
Throttle Body Pos. + --> AN Volt 9 (White)
Throttle Body Pos. - --> AN Volt 10 (Brown)
Isolating Relay Output (EThrottle) --> ??
Fan Control Output --> ??

Still trying to Familiarize myself with the ECU layout, so i definitely could have missed/ Not understanding stuff. 
Thanks!

PXL_20220610_215818209.jpg

PXL_20220616_005902314.jpg

test file.pclr

Edited by Anfurnyy
Added information

You dont need a physical pin for E-throttle relay on a plug-in that has been modified like this.  You can assign any unused aux - for example Aux 16.

When you convert to E-throttle you will no longer need an idle valve so that will give you 4 extra auxes (Aux 5/6/7/8) for stuff like fans.  

You can also use Ign 5 (purge) and Aux 2 (egr) for other functions if you are not using them for their original purpose.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

You dont need a physical pin for E-throttle relay on a plug-in that has been modified like this.  You can assign any unused aux - for example Aux 16.

When you convert to E-throttle you will no longer need an idle valve so that will give you 4 extra auxes (Aux 5/6/7/8) for stuff like fans.  

You can also use Ign 5 (purge) and Aux 2 (egr) for other functions if you are not using them for their original purpose.

Could you explain why you dont need a physical pin? i figured youd need an output pin controlled by the ecu to turn on the relay for Aux 9 and 10?
Thats really good to know about the ISC outputs, Thanks!

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

The power supply for the E-throttle controller has all been done on board from the main ECU power supply.  You just need to assign an aux to E-throttle 1 relay to make the software happy.  

Ah I see. Cool well I'll set that relay output then. I think that pretty much answered everything then thanks! 

On 6/25/2022 at 1:36 AM, Adamw said:

The power supply for the E-throttle controller has all been done on board from the main ECU power supply.  You just need to assign an aux to E-throttle 1 relay to make the software happy.  

So After looking at the "Generic Ethrottle Wiring" Diagram built into the contents section of the PC link software, I See that Aux 9/10 both need a 14v source in to power the pins, but then also need those same Aux 9/10 to run the Power to the Throttle body Motors.. How does that work since you need to 2 Aux's for both? Does the ECU 14v drive the power to those 2 Aux's?

Does this mean you actually need 4 inputs, and 2 outputs? (2 IN for Aux 9/10 Power, 2 IN for TPS in the Throttle body, and 2 OUT for Power from the ECU via Aux 9/10 to the TPS on the Throttle body? 

or is this all different since ive had my G4+ modified?

1081403153_EthrottleGenericWiring.PNG.d8fc4ef601e80572032a84284df914ef.PNG

That diagram is for a wire-in ECU which has a pin labelled "+14V Aux 9/10", this powers the H-bridge circuit inside the ecu.  In you case with a plug-in ECU the power supply has all been done internally so you dont need the relay and you dont have a "+14V Aux 9/10" pin.  

You need Aux 9/10 outputs to drive the motor, 2 analog inputs for 2 x TPS and 2 analog inputs for 2 x pedal sensors.  So 4 inputs, 2 outputs.

38 minutes ago, Adamw said:

That diagram is for a wire-in ECU which has a pin labelled "+14V Aux 9/10", this powers the H-bridge circuit inside the ecu.  In you case with a plug-in ECU the power supply has all been done internally so you dont need the relay and you dont have a "+14V Aux 9/10" pin.  

You need Aux 9/10 outputs to drive the motor, 2 analog inputs for 2 x TPS and 2 analog inputs for 2 x pedal sensors.  So 4 inputs, 2 outputs.

Got it. Aux 9/10 will go to TPS +/- and then the other inputs to whatever I set them in Pc Link. Thanks!