Subaru WRX v4 LS2 Coils Dwell Times

ozzy

Hi folks

I seem to be having a weird problem with LS2 Coil dwell times. WRX v4 G4+ Plugnplay

Closed deck ej257 with g30-900 with ls2 coil conversion with below values.  I was pushing 32 psi with g30-770 with no problems.  Injectors id1700x at 50psi with aem 400lph x2 inline pumps with surge tank aeromativ fpr 

image.png.9a374f9a583786c6e6a28d08f56345db.png

After upgrading to g30-900 car started misfiring above 21psi. I first thought it was related to ignition and changed everything new coils spark plugs(gapped to 0,24-0,22 and 0,20) and wires and literally changed everything related to fueling(fpr and fuel pumps and the filter) and checked the injectors and checked for electrical issues and added another super grounding kit just for the peace of mind to no avail. (also checked for boost-vacuum leaks)

Someone suggested to increase the dwell times and i can increase the boost to 28psi without misfiring with below values. However above 28 psi its still misfiring. I am scared to increase the dwell times further as i read standart dwell time for ls2 coils is 3,5ms@14V(it says it used to be 4,5ms) It doesnt makes sense to me upgrading the turbo from 770 to 900 would cause this. 

image.png.f5d3f3f05f56c6b13024f81b0d004a11.png 

Can you help me out

Thanks

Not much. I have tried iridium spark plugs(was using bkr8eix(s20 heads with matched chambers) with old setup with no problems). This is ngk race series(cant remember the exact model rn) Tried 5 different spark plugs all same

Forgot to add compression test all same so not a mechanical issue

image.thumb.jpeg.4ae8c96eda154b2384a3da8ce52c488f.jpeg