Mx5 nb1 fuel pump won't prime with pnp g4x

Deklan

Thanks mate! That did the trick, now primes. 

Still can't get it to start tho. I've set master fuel at 8ms seeings as I'm running 640cc injectors. 

However I don't have a wideband installed yet (waiting on right can cable), and iat isn't installed either. Would either of these stop it from starting? 

Thanks

There is no trigger 2 signal (cam) showing in that log.  Can you do a trigger scope while cranking and attach that and a copy of your map.  

For the trigger scope go to >ecu controls>trigger scope, get the engine cranking and then click the capturee button while it is cranking, keep it cranking for a couple of seconds after clicking capture.  Save that scope file.  

Yes, there is no signal from your cam sensor at all.  It could be a wiring issue or a failed sensor.  If you unplug the sensor and poke a paper clip or similar into the signal in the loom plug then touch that against ground on an off, you should see trigger 2 signal say "yes" when you do that is the signal wire is ok.  

Checked the sensor and one of the pins was bent out of shape. Got it sorted now and starts! Thanks! 

Next question... Is there a way to get the alternator to work correctly or do I need to purchase a na8 self regulating alternator? My revs aren't showing on the dash either... Not sure if this linked however 

Thanks! 

that log shows Aux 3 having 0% Duty Cycle and frequency of 10Hz, are you sure the alt control is setup properly? also looks like alt control target and error aren't logged so can you go to Logging -> Setup logging and smack the Add All button down the bottom in the PC Logging tab please.

Actually I've figured it out, your ecu firmware is 6.21 which is from before alternator control was added so upgrade your firmware then reload that map from Adam