Cranks But No Start

jindakwa

hello guys

A newbie here. 

Am trying to start my car without success. 

Car cranks but does not start. 

Attached is the starting log, trigger scope, and the base map. hope someone can look at it and point me in the right direction. 

thanks in advance. 

SBP Base Map.pclr last last.llg Trigger Scope Log 2022-09-17 5;43;01 pm_last.llg

Nothing much out of place in your log or map, it appears the ecu is commanding everything that is needed for life.

I would start by squirting some starter spray into the intake while cranking, this is a good way to isolate whether your problem is fuel or spark.  If it doesnt fire with starter fluid, then I would confirm spark, confirm ign timing and also try changing the trigger offset by 360 deg.  

11 hours ago, Adamw said:

Nothing much out of place in your log or map, it appears the ecu is commanding everything that is needed for life.

I would start by squirting some starter spray into the intake while cranking, this is a good way to isolate whether your problem is fuel or spark.  If it doesnt fire with starter fluid, then I would confirm spark, confirm ign timing and also try changing the trigger offset by 360 deg.  

Thanks Adamw. 

I have noticed one other issue on my base map. I have the link 4 bar map sensor but it seems its picking the 7 bar. hope this is what was causing the car not to  start. will comb through it again to ensure all sensors are well  calibrated and try again. Hope this time it starts.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 11:21 PM, Adamw said:

hello Adam

the engine was able to start but after changing the map. I  have noticed one more issue. I am not getting AFR readings on the screen,  for instance the way you can see tps or map when tuning.  

I am using AEM 30-2310 wideband controller. I have set it as an Input on AN VOLT 4. The calibration table is CAL 4.  I cant see how to assign but am assuming, intuitively that,  they are automatically assigned i.e. an volt 4 goes with cal 4, an volt 1 >>cal table 1 etc. 

Is my assumption correct?  if correct what could i be doing wrong ? 

Thanks