Link g4x fury

orlando bello

Hello guys at link ecu .i have a Toyota Altezza project to do with a Link g4x fury  install and tuning the car. Car was running on a other ecu and also its a 1jzgte vvti swap .dash was not working with the previous ecu.and as all the  wiring harness is a mess, i have to install new with link ecu.mt question is can the Toyota Bean Can net work with the Link g4x furry,  the Toyota Bean Can net work from the Link plug in Version can be copy to the link fury and transmitted data over Can to the  dash .

4 hours ago, orlando bello said:

Hello guys at link ecu .i have a Toyota Altezza project to do with a Link g4x fury  install and tuning the car. Car was running on a other ecu and also its a 1jzgte vvti swap .dash was not working with the previous ecu.and as all the  wiring harness is a mess, i have to install new with link ecu.mt question is can the Toyota Bean Can net work with the Link g4x furry,  the Toyota Bean Can net work from the Link plug in Version can be copy to the link fury and transmitted data over Can to the  dash .

You in the United States?

6 hours ago, uvamosk said:

You in the United States?

I'm not from the USA I'm from Aruba Island in the Caribbean. 

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

No, our altezza plug-in ECU has a CAN to BEAN converter built in.  

Thanks adam for the information. Is there any way around this to ad least the dash could show engine temp.

22 hours ago, Adamw said:

Nothing we can offer sorry.  As far as I know there are only 2 commercial options for communicating with the Toyota multiplex.  Our Altezza plug-in ECU, or the Russian all4swap device. 

I actually maybe have a solution for this problem but would like to talk to you first as it appears you represent link.

Would DM be appropriate to speak with you?