Link G4X settings for ac system and missfire issue

Island_Racer

When i turn on my ac, the car cools however the ac-idle up does not activate. Hence my car idle drops. everything is wired as it should but on the software when the button is pushed, I do not see the ac request light up. I suspect it is a setting I have failed to address.

Secondly, when the ac is not on, the car pulls hard through full boost (currently on 14 psi), but when the ac is switched on (ac-idle up not triggered) when i try a hard pull in 1st and/or 2nd the car will mis-fire several times and buck wildly (during misfire)

If i switch the ac off again, everything goes back to normal, 1st, 2nd, all gears can go full boost.

any recommendations on what could be wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

What year is your chassis?  Is the wiring for the engine and chassis original, or was this vehicle motor swapped?  There should be no reason turning on the AC would impact the engine's ability to rev or misfire unless it's enabling some other map/table/cut/request/etc.