High idle when coming to a stop

Grempa

Hello all,

Issue:  When I am coming to a stop, in neutral, before I hit the speed lockout of 5mph the idle sits around 1400-1500rpm.  Once I hit 5mph, the dashpot kicks in and idle drops like its suppose to.  Just trying to lower that rpm as I am coming to a red light, instead of having the engine roaring :).  Tried to mess will all the settings under idle and such but nothing really changed it.

You can see the time plot in the picture at 13:40, once it hits 5mph the idle drops.

All other aspects of the car idling are working great!!

Any direction will be helpful!

Thanks

2022-11-16 16_12_41-PCLink Engine Management - G__My Drive_Subaru_LinkECU_2006-Subaru-STiWRX104-work.png

2006-Subaru-STiWRX104-working v4.1-e85.pclx

Highest the G4x allows, at least for me is 15.5mph.  I have tried 10 and 12 mph although it was not enough.  Guess I can go to the max,  and try that,

Like for me, I engine break to 3rd gear then normally pop to neutral and coast in to stop and it can go for 10+secs before I hit this speed lockout.  Not a big deal really, trying to be as quite as I can :)