Linkecu G4X control DCT Gearbox

VtrSp1

@Adamw i have a customer interested in a DCT BMW 7 Speed upgrade on a Honda S2000 !

I tried to document myself a bit and I noticed that many use the HTG GCU control unit which controls the gearbox and communicates in Can Bus with the engine control unit. Is it possible to do this with the Link G4X Xtreme? Have you ever dealt with this topic before?

It is not on our plans for the foreseeable future.  

Have you even driven a car set up that way that worked well?  I set one up (DQ250 into an early golf) with a Maxx ecu ~2 years ago and I wasnt really happy with the end result.   When using the stock mechatronics unit all the shift parameters, shift decisions, clutch pressures, torque reduction requests etc are all as they were designed for the original application, unlikely to be anything close to suitable for a different chassis or engine.   I reflashed the mechatronics probably 100 times over a month or so trying to fix things but never really got a shift that was anything close to a stock VW shift.    That was my first one and not many people had experience with them back then so I may have missed some tricks but i certainly wouldnt do it again.