"First Crank Prime" dont show in logs.

sns00

Hello,

I'm I the only one unable to see First Crank Prime in the logs, or it will only show in the Parameters List "F12"?

I can see everything in the start sequence, except FCP.

The log is old, but I've been having the same issue for a long while; checked the logs from this week and I cant see it...

Regards.

Cold-NoStart.llgx

'First Crank Prime' is just a percentage added to the 'Crank Enrichment' value on first engine rotation (whenever ECU has already detected the trigger sync tooth). You should be able to see the difference in the logged 'Injection Actual PW' during cranking whenever you would change the 'First Crank Prime' percentage.

I think this runtime might have been broken along the way somewhere, I just checked on the bench and I only get zero reported with the current firmware, if I roll back to older firmware it works as its meant to.  I will have a closer look tomorrow.  

Thank you for the replies.

@Cappo_nz, Yes I did check, FCP is in the logged value list for the PC and ECU; I've tried looking at the ECU logs if it makes a difference, I still get 0.00, even looking at the Parameter List live, it reads 0.

On 1/11/2023 at 8:01 PM, sns00 said:

Hello,

I'm I the only one unable to see First Crank Prime in the logs, or it will only show in the Parameters List "F12"?

I can see everything in the start sequence, except FCP.

The log is old, but I've been having the same issue for a long while; checked the logs from this week and I cant see it...

Regards.

Quick Test on the desk and it seems to work for me on the current release, show's how much it's going to inject up until the first crank and then shows zero while running.

To confirm does it work in the runtime but not in the log or does it not work in the runtime at all.

Capture.PNG