Dual E-Throttles - Xtreme G4x

Tomas

Hi all,

I have dual Q60/370z throttle bodies I'm using on my 300zx. On the xtreme ecu I'm using the internal controller and an external controller to control them.

At this point I have 2 pairs of the throttle bodies (4 in total) and during the setup, only one of the 4 throttle bodies shows correct TP values. Meaning that the main and sub signals move in opposite direction when the blade moves. The other 3, the main sits at 5v and the sub shows 0v. I was able to calibrate the pedal and the TPS on the working throttle body, but I keep getting a TPS tracking error even after automatic TPS calibration. I have the same issue on both plugs on the harness and the other 3 throttles show 0v on the sub regardless where they are plugged in. At this point it seems like all 4 e throttles are bad, but that seems like pretty bad luck. Is it possible I have something set up wrong? I did order another used pair to compare what happens.

Any input is appreciated
Thanks,  

That's a good point, there is a right and a left side throttle. Part numbers are definitely different I'll have to check what I can find for pin outs. Does the tps tracking error on the throttle that was working mean it's bad? The automatic calibration worked just fine, then the fault pops up. Or it's it a bad setting?

• 2 weeks later...