Lambda not stable

tbase

Need advice on tuning as I can few problems.

1) lambda is not stable on idle, which sometime can be rich up to 0.77 and down to 0.95

2) Fuel very rich when lift throttle

3) When sharp cornering and pump the gas pedal, lambda goes super rich.

Here is the calibration file and log

https://we.tl/t-vZZ1F5x7Lz

Thanks in advance for advice.

I've only had a chance for a very quick look, but some first observations:

• Battery voltage is all over the show, sometimes 11.9V at idle, other times 13.6 at idle, sometimes 13.6V at high rpm, other times 12.2V at high rpm.
  • MAP only reaches 66Kpa at WOT, I highly doubt that is correct.  If so the would mean the air mass calculation is wrong and differential fuel press calculation is wrong.
  • In the ecu logs there seems to be some correlation with IAT, when IAT is high it goes lean, not so noticeable in the PC log.
  • VVT is slow to reach target in some places in the PC log, not recorded in the ecu logs.  
  • Your map is password protected and there are not many channels recorded in the ecu logs so not much more can be gathered from what we have here.  You really need anything that can affect VE and all the major parts of the fuel calculation.  VVT, Inj PW, charge temp, fuel press, Accel fuel, etc