How do I wire 8 injectors individually to G4+ Evo 4G63

4g63evo

Injector drive 7 & 8 in this ecu have special hardware fitted to them to control other factory functions, they cant be used as normal injector drives.  

So the 2 options you have would be:

1. Stick with sequential injection mode, wire both injectors for each cylinder to the 1 drive.  
  2. Use Group/Staged injection mode, assign active drives 1-4 or 1-6, wire primary injectors to odd-numbered drives and secondary injectors to even numbered drives.  

Thanks for the response. I've read the group/staged injection mode is the way to go in terms of tunability and idle quality. Is this true?

If so, how do I go about wiring the primary injectors to odd numbered drives and secondary to to even with this ECU? Are there pins / wires off the ecu plugs?

Basically I ran out of fuel / injectors at my last dyno tune. 2000cc Bosch injectors were at 90-95% duty cycle.

I've since upgraded the system and am now running 2x 2200cc Bosch injectors per cylinder.

The car is an Evo 9 - 4G63 so originally only has 4 injectors and I'd like to be able to wire them in to my existing Link G4+.

And I'm running E85 @ 43.5psi base fuel pressure. I hope this makes sense!

If you read the help menu for group/staged:  the primary injectors (primary injectors 1,2,3,4) would need to be wired to the odd numbered injector drives, and the secondary injectors wired to the even numbered injector drives.   You would use active drives INJ1-4. In that setup you would *I think* want to wire the following:

Primary injector cylinder 1 and cylinder 2: Injector drive 1

Primary injector cylinder 3 and cylinder 4: Injector drive 3

Secondary injector cylinder 1 and cylinder 2: Injector drive 2

Secondary injector cylinder 3 and cylinder 4: Injector drive 4

Reading the help menu on wiring the group/staged setup it says all primary injector drives in this mode are fired at the same time - so it may not matter which pair of injectors gets wired to which as long as all 4 primary injectors are wired to the INJ1 and INJ3 outputs, and all the secondary drives are wired to the INJ2 and INJ4 outputs.  You'll lose some efficiency at low engine speeds not being fully sequential injected but it doesn't sound like fuel economy may not be your primary concern.