LS2 LINK THUNDER HELP

khalil

Ok, when you last saved that map it showed you have hold power/engine kill active.  This would happen if you have the main relay control set to hold power, but no ignition switch input connected to the Ign Sw pin C2.  If you dont have a separate Ign sw signal wired then just set the main relay control to off and it will no longer need it.  So I suspect this will be your main reason for no spark.

However, looking at your scope I notice your trigger pattern is not going to work well with the LS2/LS7 trigger mode either.  It will still run, but the cam pattern is offset so it will sometimes mis-sync and not start.  If you update your firmware there will be a new trigger mode in the list labelled "LS2/LS7 (90 Offset) which is a better match for your pattern, use this and the trigger offset should be near 0.  

Note in your map you have aux 1 & 2 set up as VVT and in the VVT menu you have VVT set up as well, you can turn all this stuff off.  

Ok, one thing I missed earlier is starter control function is enabled, this will be activating the engine kill function as there is no starter input.  So go to >chassis and body>Starter control.  Set start switch mode to off.  

Now a new issue - the trigger now isn't happy, the scope looks correct, but you can see in the cranking log that the RPM drops to zero about once every revolution.  I dont really see a reason for that.   My first thought is I have seen G4+ occasionally not re-initialise the triggers properly after a change in trigger mode. 

So can you try this trick to get the trigger code to re-initialise: 

1. With ecu powered up and PC Link connected, change the trigger mode to "Subaru V1-6".  Do a store.
  2. Switch off ign, switch back on, reconnect, change trigger mode back to LS2/LS7 90- offset. Do a store.
  3. Switch off ign, switch back on, try starting.  

Do us a new log if still no go.  

The ecu is happy now and doing everything it should be, the rest of the issues are just calibration and tuning related. 

1. APS sensors haven't been calibrated.  Change E-throttle mode to "ON" after fixing that, setup mode has no safeties.
  2. Assuming stock injectors your fuel master is way too small.
  3. I would zero out the short PW adder table as that looks wrong.
  4. Lambda 1 has a wiring issue or the sensor is unplugged, lambda 2 is off.
  5. Coolant and air temp sensors arent working or have wrong calibrations.  Most other analog inputs are in error.  
  6. Accel enrichment looks excessive
  7. E-throttle target idle position is too small.    
  8. Turn off launch control, traction control and knock control until after at least a basic tune is complete. 
  9. Turn off cruise control. 
  10. Alternator is not working.