Bosch Motorsports E-Throttle problem

Electredge

As you can see in the log at the end of the dyno pass the throttle is closing slowly... target drops immediately to zero but it slowly shuts. I've tested multiple PWM Frequencies, modified the PID numbers... nothing seems to help. I have even tested it with a new throttle body with same result.

Bosch Motorsports 74mm E-Throttle

Let me know if anyone has seen something like this

DBW Settings.png

PC Datalog - 2023-04-27 1;35;53 pm - throttle hang issue.llgx

Changing PID numbers won't improve it as the ECU is commanding -90% E-Throttle 1 DC so it's putting as much force as it can on the throttle to shut, you have an electrical or mechanical issue not a tune issue, it also required -85% Duty to hold it at 6% after that which is an insane amount.

Just now, Vaughan said:

Changing PID numbers won't improve it as the ECU is commanding -90% E-Throttle 1 DC so it's putting as much force as it can on the throttle to shut, you have an electrical or mechanical issue not a tune issue, it also required -85% Duty to hold it at 6% after that which is an insane amount.

ok so if the throttle body isn't the issue I need to look at the wiring.... and I was just testing the reaction with the PID but I was pretty sure it wasn't gonna change anything.  I'll look into the wiring, thanks Vaughan

12 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Actually given it takes 1s to shut I think it's a mechanical or a TPS reading issue as it shouldn't take 1s to shut even with no power to the throttle

Can you replicate the log while watching the throttle to confirm TPS is correct?

car already had to leave on its way to a race event but after reading Adam's email and learning about a change that was made to the throttle body flange I'm pretty sure Adam is correct. 

Thanks for the help