Please give me two instructions about G4X RB26DETT.

azmak

Please give me two instructions about G4X RB26DETT.
(1) The turbo boost is not adjustable.
(2) When I want to set the key ON sweep of the tachometer to 10,000 rpm, I have to input 12,200 to PC-LINK. What is the reason for this error?
I have attached a pclx file for your review.

BNR32 20230526.pclx

55 minutes ago, azmak said:

The turbo boost is not adjustable.

Are you still using the factory solenoid like you mentioned in your other thread?  Im pretty sure the factory solenoid has very little effect.  I would suggest starting in open loop mode and set the wastegate DC to 100% to see if there is any chance of control.  

58 minutes ago, azmak said:

When I want to set the key ON sweep of the tachometer to 10,000 rpm, I have to input 12,200 to PC-LINK. What is the reason for this error?

Some of it is because you have the multiplier set to 0.9, this means the ECU is sending out a signal 0.9 x the actual RPM.  Normally the multiplier would be 1.0, but in your case you may have some excessive damping or inaccuracy in the tacho so you may have to set the multiplier higher than 1.0.  The important thing is that it should be set to read correctly at steady state, rather than to try to get the sweep RPM to match.  

The stock boost control system dosent work well with most standalone ECU's due to its plumbing from factory.

Rather than wasting your time on it, change the factory boost solenoid to a 3 port mac valve and you can find some diagrams online on how to change the plumbing to work with the new solenoid.