CAN Checked *.TRI files?

koracing

I have a car in my shop we are trying the CANChecked 3.2 touch screen display on and am working on getting it all set up.  I was hoping to be able to use this to make changes to boost control levels via the touch screen as well as add several sensors displayed on the unit.  At first with the imperial units the boost wast not being displayed correctly and trying to edit the tri file was not working out real well.  Loading the standard SI metric tri file appears everything is reading correctly, but as we are in the US we wanted to have boost in PSI, and temps in °F.  I see in their documentation an example using an activation switch on the touch screen for launch control, but I was hoping for a increase and decrease button functionality for boost level.  Rather than waste hours fumbling through this less than intuitive interface, does anyone have a Imperial file they can share that displays the boost and temp correctly on this display?  Any Tips/tricks using this device for boost control setting?  Thanks in advance.  

I just had a quick look at their metric and imperial TRI's and the scaling of the boost looks correct to me, but it has the wrong start byte, it should be start byte 2, the imperial TRI has the start byte set to 4 for the boost channel. 

As for the boost increase/decrease, I dont see any option for momentary buttons, they look like the "CAN switch" can only act like toggles.  The closest would be the "multiswitch" widget, it looks like this can be set to scroll through up to 8 statuses.  So you could have for example 5 boost levels, each press of the button increments 1 level.  I assume it rolls back to the lowest setting on the 5th press but it doesnt actually say and I cant see all the settings without a gauge connected.