Ground for independent ignition coils

The independent ignition coil has two grounds, a ground and a signal ground, which should be connected to the engine book for the ground and to the atom ground or ground out for the signal ground?

I couldn't find much on the internet about this. But there are some instructions on this persons blog:
https://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/263196/car/161507/5138112/note.aspx

It appears they want the "GND" to be connected directly to the battery negative.
And then the "SIG-G" to be connected to the to the same place the ECU is grounded.
So you can just splice "SIG-G" into 25 or Pin 34 on the Atom and then connect those pins to either the chassis or the engine head.

I think their terminology is just making this confusing. What they are calling "Signal Ground" is not the same as the Link ECU's "Shield / Ground Out"

Also the pictures in that blog post show the dwell settings too:

DC8V 7.0mS (absolute maximum 7.5mS)
DC10V 6.0mS (absolute maximum 6.5mS)
DC12V 5.0mS (absolute maximum 5.5mS)
DC14V 4.5mS (absolute maximum 5.0mS)
DC16V 4.0mS (absolute maximum 4.5mS)

42 minutes ago, 867 said:

I would like to know more about trigger settings etc.

Trigger settings are engine/sensor dependant. They're not related to the ignition coil(s).

What engine do you have and are you leaving it the factory crank / cam position sensors or fitting an aftermarket trigger setup?

This is just a common "LS2 truck coil".  

In most cases the grounding on these coils is not too fussy and you can just ground both A and B to the same point on the cylinder head.  However to give a more complete explanation, I will add this info:

Pin A provides the high current ground for the primary side of the coil as well as the return for the spark to the secondary coil.  So it is important that this is connected to the same cylinder head that the spark plug is sparking in and the wire is of adequate size to pass the current. 

Pin B is a low current ground reference for the ignitor circuit, the original intent is that this pin should be connected to the same ground that the ecu ignition drive connects to when active, so that the coil signal wire sees the same voltage the ecu is outputting.  In the Link ecu this is the main ECU ground.  The ECU is typically grounded to the engine anyhow so this is often the same location as pin A.