R33 RB2530 Please help weird engine problem

danamaniac

Hello,

I have an rb2530 with ethrottle, and g4+. Been running great for years. I just recently changed to a genuine greddy plenum and resheathed some of the facroty harness in DR25. I have fuel pressure, oil pressure, fuel temp and oil temp sensors.

Since ive done the freddy for greddy swapout I cannot get it to run properly. 

The back three cylenders are not working at all, i have checked grounds, removed plugs, changed injectors.

The really weird thing here is that when I do an injector test i can clearly hear 1 through 6 clicking perfectly as i test them.

This is the same with the spark plugs but they are nowhere near as loud as the injectors. I can hear the plugs firing as i go through and test them all.

When i start it, runs like crap. If i unplug any of the rear 3 injectors or coils, no difference. If i unplug any of the front 3 it gets worse, yet when i test each plug and injector they are working. What am i missing here.

??

ecu config, small datalog and trigger scope attached.

Log 2023-08-6 6;39;30 pm.llg r33 cfg.pclr Trigger Scope Log 2023-08-6 6;39;42 pm.llg

Yes the correct plug fires. I never touched that part of the loom.

Also I noticed my fuel pressure was sitting higher than before, at 35 psi, used to be 30. Have played around with fuel pressure, no different. 
I just removed cover and checked for snapped intake cam, now removing exhaust cover to check for snapped exhaust cam. I did degree the cams and install splash plates also. 
I will double check tdc. 

it’s the most bizarre thing. 

I did chop off a few connectors, the iac and aac. Few other unused ones like tps. I did also install Bosch donut knock sensors and connect them to factory wiring. 

Could injectors be blocked? Likleyhood?

when I do ignition test it is very quiet but can definitely hear the spark plugs. 

So are you saying the cam timing has also been changed now?  Not just a plenum change?  

Your MAP sensor signal is very erratic in the log which may suggest a valve timing issue.

Your ignition timing at idle is also very erratic due to your ignition table having a 38deg cell right above a 5 deg cell. 

RGGD1NM.png