Disparate bank fuel correction - VQ35DE SC'd

Timboj

On occasion I'm seeing up to a 10% delta between bank 1 and 2 fuel correction. Is that normal or something to be concerned about?
image.thumb.png.aa9089a0f57589d163a785f3c5e079e0.png

I figured it's either an input issue (injectors) or measurement (WB). I'm using ID1050X injectors and Haltech WB2. Both of which are only about 18 months old.

Second and unrelated question; I have a multi-fuel setup (currently running on 25% ethanol) and I'm in the process of fine tuning cold start configurations. Crank enrichment and post-start enrichment both have blend tables or 3D tables to account for multi-fuel, which is great. Accel cold correction and accel sens. don't seem to have the option to adjust for multi-fuel but should they or would it be unnecessary? I only ask because it feels like I'm flat-spotting (too rich) with sharp throttle stabs at this ethanol level.

Edit: I was able to convert Accel Sens to a 3D table, so I guess it's just cold correction?!

Are both vvt cams following target well when you have the larger bank to bank lambda variation?  

I've never personally needed 3D accel cold correction for flex fuel, but it doesnt get particularly cold where I live either.  

Cool, I'll work around the cold correction. I think it's behaving much better with the 3D table an accel sens. anyway. Cheers.

Re the VVT, they look okay to me (the untrained eye):
image.thumb.png.92376ebefdfad66921fd1fccf54d977c.png

Most recent tune/map:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F3ZMlZ8Mrcj7Iwn7JZjX62TicLufOpUB/view?usp=drive_link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dstGheaqlWiPVlLJzV9F4QRtPSgylnkL/view?usp=drive_link 

Extra context, when I reduced the ethanol content down to 25% I also switched off LTFT and zeroed my cylinder 2 fuel (table applied to whole bank) correction. This is what it looked like before I zeroed:
image.png.2e624d730b9bcbb64bb1188345f88925.png

Obviously this will affect the bank lambda delta, but the question still stands as to whether this is an acceptable difference?