setup aem methanol and wire into the ecu

Ming

https://www.aemelectronics.com/sites/default/files/aem_product_instructions/30-3301_Water_Methanol_Injection_Kit_V3_HD_Controller_Internal_MAP_5_GAL_Tank.pdf

Page 5 shows two wires going toward the top of the page - a yellow +12v Arm and a green boost safe wire that is listed as a low side output when there is a problem.  I would wire the boost safe output from the controller to a spare DI input on the ecu.  I would also set up a relay to power the system via the ARM + via a relay controlled by the link as well.  Then you can use a combination of an arming switch in the cabin plus logic from the link before the system would be active.

17 hours ago, DerekAE86 said:

Have you purchased the AEM injection kit already? Because unless you want the physical buttons on the controller to change your settings - all the functions of that unit could be controlled directly by the ECU.

Yes I have the whole kit with the controller. How do I set it up to the ecu to control the kit?

17 hours ago, DerekAE86 said:

Have you purchased the AEM injection kit already? Because unless you want the physical buttons on the controller to change your settings - all the functions of that unit could be controlled directly by the ECU.

22 hours ago, koracing said:

https://www.aemelectronics.com/sites/default/files/aem_product_instructions/30-3301_Water_Methanol_Injection_Kit_V3_HD_Controller_Internal_MAP_5_GAL_Tank.pdf

Page 5 shows two wires going toward the top of the page - a yellow +12v Arm and a green boost safe wire that is listed as a low side output when there is a problem.  I would wire the boost safe output from the controller to a spare DI input on the ecu.  I would also set up a relay to power the system via the ARM + via a relay controlled by the link as well.  Then you can use a combination of an arming switch in the cabin plus logic from the link before the system would be active.

Is there a simpler way to let the ECU control when the methanol start doing its work.