AiM PDM32 CAN keypad output to Link

curly

I have a functioning PDM32 with 12 button keypad, with a E36 pnp G4x on CAN, again all currently functioning.

However I need some help with RS3's custom CAN output and PCLink's CAN setup settings to have a keypad button trigger a CAN DI on the link. 

Tune and RS3 config attached below

Thanks in advance

Martini_e36_001.pclx Gilmore E36 PDM32.zconfig

Thank you so much. I'll try this as soon as the PDM comes back from repairs :angry:

I see the "receive user stream 1" in CAN setup on the pclx file, but I don't see any changes in the .zconfig, did I miss it? I only ask because id love to learn what you did so in the future I don't have to bother you ;)

That is what I expected, however I downloaded and redownloaded a few times, and the file you attached just shows this:

Untitled.thumb.png.ee9819e63d54c97e529af47ab70a4926.png

I have in the past had another GAMP (genius above my pay) help me with a custom CAN output, so as long as I know the proper Endian (nvm, looks like big), and the proper multiplier/offset, I should be able to enter it and try it. Thank you again for everything!

Untitled1.thumb.png.01e77d6aa58afcf4179bd76a40d678bc.png