tu5jp4 e throttle setup

Mike de Malmanche

I've been trying to get this engine running with a g4+ extreme. setting up the ethrottle has me stumped. I have the aps calibrated and reading fine on the target map but when trying to get the tps calibrated i get the message "error tps main no movement" moving the throttle plate manually the voltages change for both TPS Main And TPS sub. it seems like the APS isint getting the message to the e throttle motor. any steer would be appreciated. thanks, Mike

That is still missing a lot of important runtimes. Are you taking logs with the ECU and then downlaoding them or are you taking a PCLog using the F8 shortcut? If you are using the F8 shortcut to take the log (or clicking the pc log button next to the connect button or clicking the record button in the Logging drop down) you will need to go into Logging dropdown -> Setup Logging -> PC Logging tab and then click the "Add All >>" button in the bottom right, click ok and then take another log.

That is still an ecu log, not a PC log.  You need to do a PC Log, as Vaughan mentioned already you start and stop the PC log using the F8 key and there will be a green indicator at the top right of your screen that says "PC Log = Record" when you are recording.

I will also move your post to the G4+ section since you don't have a G4X.