JZX100 1JZ-GTE VVTI Startup issues

checkmyfitment

Hello Everybody, recently purchased a Link PNP ECU to help fix my ECU issue the factory computers tend to have.  I downloaded the 7Bar JZX100 Basemap provided by link files and the car doesn't start. I ran through everything and attached the logs along with the basemap. please let me know if Im missing something. I do know the car was giving an idle issue prior to ECU installation. the IAT Sensor is wired in, and Can LAMDA sensor isn't wired in yet.

1JZ GTE VVTI

Manual Swap

JZX100 log.llgxJZX100 log.llgxJZX100 log.llgxJZX100 log.llgxToyota JZX100 7Bar Plugin.pclx

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

I dont see a lot wrong in there.  There looks like there are a couple of kicks up to about 500RPM like it gave a brief cough?  If it has stock injectors you probably just need to increase the master fuel a bit.  

Would this be a simple adjustment in the fuel table. Forgive my ignorance I’m in the learning stage. Been doing a lot of googling to get up to speed. Where exactly would I adjust.

*it did give a cough as if it was ready to start up. And it is stock injectors. With a Walbro 255 FP