Link presets for TCU

Cams01

I have a ZF 8hp70 trans that is going into my 20b JC Cosmo and have been following TCU manufacturers online discussions. HTG Tuning have mentioned they have been reaching out to ECU manufactures for the addition of presets to simplify setup. Link were one of the ECU's mentioned, is there any work going on for this at the moment.  

10 minutes ago, Cams01 said:

I have a ZF 8hp70 trans that is going into my 20b JC Cosmo and have been following TCU manufacturers online discussions. HTG Tuning have mentioned they have been reaching out to ECU manufactures for the addition of presets to simplify setup. Link were one of the ECU's mentioned, is there any work going on for this at the moment. 

I haven't heard anything from HTG myself but can't speak for my coworkers. I haven't seen a task come through for HTG CAN setups but I don't imagine it would be particularly difficult to do once I had the right information.

I had an email from HTG in June 2021 and I said yes we would be happy to set up either a predefined stream or templates etc as well as offer any info or setup instructions for documentation, he said he would get his developer to come back to me with what they wanted but I haven't heard anything since.  

I have helped a few people set up the basic comms before so can probably help you.  

7 hours ago, Adamw said:

I had an email from HTG in June 2021 and I said yes we would be happy to set up either a predefined stream or templates etc as well as offer any info or setup instructions for documentation, he said he would get his developer to come back to me with what they wanted but I haven't heard anything since.  

I have helped a few people set up the basic comms before so can probably help you.  

Ok cheers Adam, I have given them a poke.  When my install is completed I will be in touch cheers