G4X GTT Plug in DBW install

Stick

Hi all, 

I am wanting to add DBW to my RB25 Neo, and im chasing some advice.

I've read that i may need to send my ECU back to have 2 additional AUX (9 and 10?) and 2 additonal AN VOLT flyleads added for this to be able to function with the GTT plugin? 

After going through all my connections, I've found that i have *potentially* 2 spare AUX - AUX1 (intake/WG solenoid ECU pin 104) & AUX4 (ISC solenoid ECU pin 11). Im assuming i can use AUX 1 as the factory WG solenoid doesnt exist anymore, and AUX 4 as the E Throttle will do the idle control? I also have ANV 2 - Oxy (not being used), ANV 3- Factory MAP (not being used) and ANV 4 - TPS (can be reallocated to E Throttle. 

This leaves me one AN Volt short. (I'm using  1,4,5 and 6 currently). Am i right to say i can just buy a second XS Loom for the 4th AN Volt i need? Or is there an AN Volt i have missed i could use?

Thanks! 

You could use the external E-throttle module which requires Aux 1&2 or Aux 3 &4 (you can shuffle tacho or fuel pump to another aux to free up the correct pair), and you would need 2 spare AN volts for the pedal and 1 extra for the TPS sub.  You should have enough - there is AN Volt 9 & 10 on the expansion as well as AN Volt 2 & 3.  

Or the other option would be to return to Link to have aux 9 & 10 wires added and they would add a couple of extra analog inputs at the same time.  The external module would not be required.  

Both options would work out around the same cost - the 2nd option would give the advantage of slightly less wiring work and a couple of extra inputs and outputs.  

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

You could use the external E-throttle module which requires Aux 1&2 or Aux 3 &4 (you can shuffle tacho or fuel pump to another aux to free up the correct pair), and you would need 2 spare AN volts for the pedal and 1 extra for the TPS sub.  You should have enough - there is AN Volt 9 & 10 on the expansion as well as AN Volt 2 & 3.  

Or the other option would be to return to Link to have aux 9 & 10 wires added and they would add a couple of extra analog inputs at the same time.  The external module would not be required.  

Both options would work out around the same cost - the 2nd option would give the advantage of slightly less wiring work and a couple of extra inputs and outputs.  

Second option sounds like the best one for me.

@Adamw what is the process for getting my ECU returned to have the work completed?