lean issue with high ve numbers

Gogster

hey guys having an issue with my 3sgte 2.0 motor. the main thing is with the idling pretty fine around 900-1000rpm (basemap) my aem x series wideband is showing 18-21 afr which leads me to believe something is def wrong my ve numbers are around 65 with pressure set to 43psi if i increase lets say to 80 i can hear the idle on my engine change as though its really running lean the air estimate per cylinder was o.2210 around idle rpm.could someone point me in directions where i could begin diagnose the issue? will upload my map and injector info that had been updated from fuel injection connection. but firstly how does one atttach the files?

fic 1300cc injectors.png

november 30th 2023 2.pclx

Dead times will vary a bit and have the largest affect at idle and low duty cycle, so it's pretty important that this information is correct.  This is what I suspect the issue would be.

Going to be hard to help in detail until you get a Lambda device set up in the ecu, however.

Your fuel pressure sensor cal is wrong, set it to 1000kpa/150Psi TI, confirm fuel pressure is correct, set fuel system type to FP sensor.  Also, confirm the MAP sensor reads the same as BAP with the engine off - it wasnt when you last saved the map but that may have been caught just as the ecu went offline.  

I would also change the injector flow rate to 1277cc.  15.86g/s /0.745density * 60s = 1277, and turn off the IAT trim table. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 5:19 PM, Adamw said:

Your fuel pressure sensor cal is wrong, set it to 1000kpa/150Psi TI, confirm fuel pressure is correct, set fuel system type to FP sensor.  Also, confirm the MAP sensor reads the same as BAP with the engine off - it wasnt when you last saved the map but that may have been caught just as the ecu went offline.  

I would also change the injector flow rate to 1277cc.  15.86g/s /0.745density * 60s = 1277, and turn off the IAT trim table. 

Alrite this is something I can attempt… mean while I end up increasing the dead times like 25-30% and the afrs started to make sense around 14-15s and the air estimate around 0.1102 and fluctuations.  Also what are ways to confirm that’s the flow rates of the injectors are correct?