About the fuel cut.

eric0122

hi, I have a WRX  GC8, fury ecu and having fuel cut when the rpm hit around 5000 rpm with full throttle. i have switch all the map limit. rpm cut to 7500rpm, but still have the same, any hidden protect I cannot find out. i upload the save map and datalog. please help and see what happen. Thanks alot.

GC8-Lun storm.pclx GC8-Lung-cut.llgx

Really?  I changed to 7000rpm from 30 degree to 60, then 7500rrpm after that. And I turn off all the function like overrun fuel cut, IAT correction . I have stored to ecu several times. Also I have checked the GP rpm limit 1&2, they are off. So, is it really a rpm fuel cut only? I have another Wrx have a problem like that, like a ignition cut when the boost around in positive. I turned on the map cut and change the number to 300. The cau gone but still have boost drop much when hit 245 MGP. I will send the file and the log later on G4+ later. 

Hi Adamw,the rpm cut is switched off when I connect the ecu before the test run, then i set rpm cut to 7000rpm before i go out for the test, then I record the log when the car is running.  Then I saved the file before I switch off the engine. So that mean the data cannot store into the ecu so the rpm cut still on. Do you have this problem before?

"Save" just means to save a copy of the configuration that is shown on your screen onto your PC, it does not save it into the ecu.  "Store" is what you need to do to make any setting changes in the ecu permanent.  You need to store before powering off the ecu.  

Hi Adamw, I mean I set the rpm cut and stored into ecu before I go to test run, normally is the car can Rev to 7000rpm. And I saved the setting file to you is after the test run. Then you show me the picture is 5000rpm cut. So why I felt strange.