LS3 setup check/troubleshooting help

sparksj

Looking for any help getting my engine to run well enough to get to a tuner. 6.2 ls, new plugs, wires, cam and crank sensors.

I believe cylinders 2, 4, 8, and 7 are not firing based on exhaust pipe temps after maybe 20 seconds of "running". I'm fairly new at this and have done all the setup so far myself just going through the manual and forum posts. Hoping someone can look though my setup and trigger scope so far and see what may be causing this. Timing related? 

I have verified spark, fuel, compression tested all cylinders, tried moving coil packs, injectors around, always same 4 cylinders cold.

Any help would be appreciated!

Trigger Scope - 2023-12-20 5;42;50 pm.llgx PC Datalog - 2023-12-20 this one.llgx

I think the main problem is your firing order table, it should be set like this:

NTMuOZK.png

I would also change the trigger mode to the "Chev LS2/LS7 (90 offset)" mode, as the existing one wont reliably sync during cranking.  This wouldnt make it run incorrectly, but sometimes you would probably find it will just crank but not start.  

The following arent related to your problem, but a few suggested changes from our LS3 to give you a better starting point:

Set your accel fuel up like this:

image.png.a563ade5e74c251aa8fc78ad4cfcf2d4.png

Idle control:

BwKDXoY.png