1jzgte vvti no spark!!!

Adeeb Chowdhury

just got done with the wiring, its a wire in furry ecu. i have tested the ignition coil and injectors through the test procedure, it was successful, did the tps and map calibration which was successful as well. while cranking it reads 190-200rpm but no spark. the built in jzx100 7bar base map is different from the help section default 1jzgte vvti trigger 1 table. currently my trigger 1 table are same as the default one from the engine info from help section. here are the attached files. tried to capture trigger scope, clicked capture before cranking initially showed graph but after saving and when opened its blank.

PC Datalog - 2024-01-23 10;29;04 pm.llgx Fury altezza map.pclx

your ignition switch input is inactive and so it is cutting all spark and fuel, ignition switch needs to be active or the input turned off for the engine to run.

Also your MAP value doesn't move when cranking, was that log taken with all the spark plugs removed?

the car has now started but not taking any revs. if i touch the throttle a little bit it wants to die/stall, and if released immediately it recovers. it starts and idle fine but no response if i give throttle wants to be dead. i have attached the log and the map.

not taking revs.llgx started no rev map.pclx

When I give throttle the injector duty cycle seem to drop. I am using 1300cc id injectors.updated my fuel flow, dead times, and short pulse adder according to it.so  Traditional fuel flow mode is on.My master fuel is set to 4ms. AT 4ms it idles fine at around 14-15 afr(aem x band afr), increasing makes it lean and decreasing makes it rich. Will wire the afr sensor to the internal driver, waiting for the parts delivery.

Any specific way to change injectors from oem 550cc to ID 1335cc in the map apart from what changes i did( changing flow table, dead times and short pulse width adder)?

48 minutes ago, Adeeb Chowdhury said:

AT 4ms it idles fine at around 14-15 afr(aem x band afr), increasing makes it lean and decreasing makes it rich.

No, it should be the opposite, increasing the master increases the injector PW.  Set it to 5 to see if it improves the stumble or response issue, we dont care if the idle AFR is richer as that is not where your issue is. 

53 minutes ago, Adeeb Chowdhury said:

Any specific way to change injectors from oem 550cc to ID 1335cc in the map apart from what changes i did( changing flow table, dead times and short pulse width adder)?

The master fuel setting is the overall fuel scaler.  The Fuel flow table is irrelevant, this is only used for fuel consumption calculation.   Adjust the master fuel until the engine runs then tune the individual cells in the fuel table to achieve the target AFR under all operating conditions.

I have adjusted the master fuel. Increasing it makes the mixtures rich, decreasing it makes it lean. The the default/OEM was at 16ms from jzx100 base map. My engine wasn't running untill I adjusted it to 3-6ms. But at 4ms the idle afr was on point. Above or below makes it richer or leaner. Tried both ways it wasn't taking revs. Then I connected lambda sensor and @Adamw was right! It was starving fuel and my base fuel table was horribly wrong. After adjusting the car is now revving with properly and not dying.

Now my question is

Does it matter performance wise, if the master fuel is lower or higher even if the target afr is achieved in both the cases?

2 hours ago, Adeeb Chowdhury said:

Does it matter performance wise, if the master fuel is lower or higher even if the target afr is achieved in both the cases?

Not really, the master fuel is a multiplier so will affect the size of the final numbers in the fuel table, the max value that the fuel table can take is 150, so if you for example had the master set too small you might start tuning at low rpm/load, and have values of say 100 in the fuel table, then when you get to higher loads you find your fuel table number is maxed out so you cant add any more fuel.  Conversely, if your master was set too big, then you could have very small numbers in the fuel table, which would affect the resolution of adjustment you have.  

If the values in the middle of the fuel table are around say 30-90, then the master is fine.