Suzuki swift GTi g13b challenges

lesgrandepotato

I’m fitting this into my Samurai with a link Atom X ECU. 
I’ve sorted most of it. But I’m struggling with the one wire lambda sensor… 

Do I have a to build a circuit? Do I need to buy and fit a wide band? Does it go in the same location at the end if the 4 branch manifold?

Narrowband O2 sensors can be connected directly to an An Volt input but they don't really provide any useful tuning information. I would highly recommend fitting a wideband (which requires it's own controller) and preferably one that has a CAN output as this provides more accurate values to the ECU.

12 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Narrowband O2 sensors can be connected directly to an A Volt input but they don't really provide any useful tuning information. I would highly recommend fitting a wideband (which requires its own controller) and preferably one that has a CAN output as this provides more accurate values to the ECU.

Ok, so as I understand this, we can tune the car on the rolling road and it’ll be fine and run safe. But the drive ability and performance could be improved if we run a wide band to allow the ECU to self trim?

3 hours ago, lesgrandepotato said:

Ok, so as I understand this, we can tune the car on the rolling road and it’ll be fine and run safe.

Assuming the tuner has his own wideband.  

3 hours ago, lesgrandepotato said:

But the drive ability and performance could be improved if we run a wide band to allow the ECU to self trim?

Even if you dont use closed loop it is valuable to have an air-fuel ratio measurement to diagnose and fine-tune areas.