Honed trigger kit miss fire cylinder 3 & 4

civic84.5mm

yes it was running before the honed trigger kit install! hear is the trigger scope and a log from trying to crank it over I'm stumped three days messing with this, I think all I've done is mess things up worse then when I started! take a look at my logs and let me know where I went wrong please?

honed development trigger scope.llgx log file honed development.llgx

Im just not sure the scope looks better then it ever has I'm not sure what happened I've checked grounds, power sources signal wires its like they fire just really soft I don't get the normal bright light on the tester for 3 & 4

plugs two are brand new two are black! compression is equal across the board nothing out of the norm same with the leak down test at 3% i think I'm good there! the signal seems to be fine at the coils same with the 12v and ground I wouldn't think going from mag pic ups to optical would make this big of difference tdc falls right on with 232  of trigger offset it was 280 with the magnetic sensors! I just don't know what is happening so far most my Friday has been spent trying different things and still no improvement! all my runtime values look good no check engine light  no error messages witch is strange but there no hint at what might be wrong? it will fire just no power on 1 and 2 cylinders its like 3 and 4  are spraying fuel while the exhaust valve is open!  i wish i had someone local to bounce ideas off but everyone around hear is stuck on hondata not my favorite after using link but it is what it is! if it weren't for great customer service i probably would have gone back and given up after trying to set the triggers the first time but i worked thought that, had yet another distributor take a crap and went to this honed trigger kit now I'm stuck again! im going to grab a drink and try again sat hopefully i hear back from you but don't blame you if its not till Monday! i know our time zones are probably opposite!

I will open up my laptop and see if anythings stands out to me. But to be honestly im still fairly new to link and the honed trigger kit. I just went through a shit ton of trial and error. My engine has only ran twice after switching to link ecu. And hasnt ran at all since i put on the honed trigger kit. 

But i done enough work on the trigger kit and pc link, settings, studying on it, that the engine on the verge of starting.  Like you i got so frustrated, i told my tuner he can just set it up before the dyno. Basemap just didnt work.

If youre saying your engine will only run on two cylinders, that kinda narrows things down.

Probably best to attach a copy of your tune, have you done an ignition and injection test to ensure that cyl 1-4 injectors work when using inj1-4 test respectively and the same for cyl 1-4 spark with ignition 1-4 tests respectively.