Cold Start hesitations

don17

When cols starting, hard acceleration/ full throttle the car is hesitant and bogs down, possible fuel related. Fine once about 60º+ can't seem to pin point any help appricated log attached. 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/hbwp6zkaxa14u4m19abhi/start-up.llg?rlkey=ulbqou1w22x4so1ds4t7nh2e6&dl=0

SUPRALINK 

2JZGE-T  SINGLE TURBO 

How accurate is the Lambda reading compared to the gauge? Seems very rich everywhere.

Also the ECT Ignition trim is advancing the ignition angle not retarding it (positive values not negative).

6 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

How accurate is the Lambda reading compared to the gauge? Seems very rich everywhere.

Also the ECT Ignition trim is advancing the ignition angle not retarding it (positive values not negative).

So the so the lambda is richer than gauage, I don't think I have the gauage ground wire to and actual sensor ground it is grounded to body. The O2 sensor sits at top of down pipe. The ECT ignition timing might be advancing because it was harder to start when my IACV was playing up, is it possible reaching max ignition?

4 minutes ago, don17 said:

is it possible reaching max ignition?

Doesn't look like it's flatlining, don't have your tune but assume you're max is set to 45deg.

5 minutes ago, don17 said:

So the so the lambda is richer than gauage, I don't think I have the gauage ground wire to and actual sensor ground it is grounded to body.

Which gauge do you have? Best way to connect it to ECU is CAN if that is an option, gauges with separate grounds for the ECU signal than the power ground are not terrible, gauges with no separate analog signal ground will always be terrible.

I reckon the bulk of your issue is probably accel fuel related.  It looks like you have the deadband too high so you get no accel fuel for most throttle movements, then when you do occasionally break through that deadband you have a large clamp or cold correction so you get a crap ton dumped in.  

14 minutes ago, Adamw said:

I reckon the bulk of your issue is probably accel fuel related.  It looks like you have the deadband too high so you get no accel fuel for most throttle movements, then when you do occasionally break through that deadband you have a large clamp or cold correction so you get a crap ton dumped in.  

Okay if I post my map would it be possible to make some tweaks?

40 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/99zr9qtqpodz6r46ezmz9/newspeedo1.pclr?rlkey=u1h8pssq16fhe5567y4xitzhe&dl=0

I would usually just adjust accel fuel live while doing some blips or load changes while driving and watching what accel fuel and lambda does in a time plot etc.  The settings vary a lot from engine to engine as the injector spray pattern and other injector related variables have a big influence so there isn't really a typical setup that will work for all/most.

I would generally start with something like the attached settings.    

Accel suggestion.pclr