Corrupted data?

Timboj

I took a short log after a long drive and it looks like the ECU was trying to come up with metal band names in the logs..

image.thumb.png.72f9cd0386b439b4cdfc365f4d7c05dc.png

image.thumb.png.22b9187a9f29dca94c1726e3b4f07e71.png

It was running a little rough too..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZTj9YiIwg-eVJVTsiOPoFQmpgxK_FwS/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrqBro_ez9FOyTWaHOzAoCwXBZ7_h8qT/view?usp=sharing

Also, I was going to create a separate thread but it's using the same map/log so I'll just add it here..

I noticed I'm getting some rpm oscillation at very low throttle (0% APS/idle is fine), which makes low speed take off a little weird.

Is it related to ignition timing and/or idle settings?

image.thumb.png.8935027ac30277bc63e86e2aa87006de.png

I dont know what would have caused the weird bit in the log, it looks like a messed-up time stamp or something.  

The oscillation doesnt have a real obvious cause either, but I think it is probably more related to the lean lambda rather than the relatively normal looking advance curve.  Bank 1 is 10-15% leaner than target, and torque output will generally drop away a lot around that lambda level.  Try changing the lambda target to 0.90 in that area as a test to see if the oscillation disappears.   

Just circling back- more fuel fixed the oscillation. I've also noticed other areas were this is probably affecting power delivery.

I'm in the process of road tuning my 98 map/cold start etc, so I'm constantly plugging gaps with accel enrichment and VE map, but didn't realise how much a slightly lean (1.1) or even 'ideal' lambda could affect low rpm. Always learning here, thanks.