CAN LAMBDA MODULE

Alexi81

Hello everyone, I am facing a problem with the CAN LAMBDA module. I have spent two evenings reading various posts on your forum, but I can’t find an answer!!! I am following the procedures from the CAN Lambda documentation with the ID 950, but I am unable to get the Lambda values in the software. Here are my files:

If you have any ideas, thank you.

Alexis

seb.pclr Log 2024-06-18 3;00;52 pm.llg

setup looks correct and I can't see any issues on the CAN bus, can you find the Link CAN Lambda in the CAN Devices tab of the CAN Setup window? have you checked if you have power and ground to the CAN Lambda with a multimeter?

This looks like an Altezza ECU isnt it?  There is no CAN 2 port on the Altezza ecu, this bus is used for the BEAN communication.  

The CAN lambda should be set up on CAN1.

hello Adamw,

Thank you for your response. Indeed, I need to connect to the CAN1 port. Can you tell me what type of connector I should use? Is it a JST or XAP connector? Thank you for your answer.

Would you like me to provide any information about CAN connectors or help you determine which type you need?

Alexis

Hello,

Finally I have a response from the CAN LAMBDA module. Now I'm wondering how to configure it to visualize the Lambda values. Do I need to associate an Analog input with Lambda 1?

Thank you for your help.

You dont need to associate anything.  Do you have a gauge or runtime display set up to show Lambda 1?  There is a Lambda gauge on the tuning tab of the default layout.