Ferrari Accel Enrichment detonation

Home Built by Jeff

Hey guys,

I am having an issue with my acceleration enrichment and I am running super lean even at light throttle. I have tried maxing out all the settings but it doesn't seem to be doing anything and in the logs I can't see any fuel being added? I originally thought I could have a blocked fuel filter, but I have pulled that and it was clear and have since installed a fuel pressure sensor (although not in these logs) and it seems to be maintaining fuel pressure. 

I am sure I have done something stupid, so hopefully one of you who are far smarter than me can see my error.

Detonating Map.pclx Detonating.llgx

Looks like the base fuel map needs some work in the 3000rpm range, but you can try decreasing your accel decay from 80 down to 60 and increase the cold correction table values

I dont think you have an accel enrichment problem, most of the lean bumps look to be due to incorrect CLL settings pulling fuel out during overrun, so its lean for some time while the CLL trim winds out again.  There are some larger lean spikes around accel fuel events, but if anything I would say that is probably from a rich misfire rather than too little accel fuel.  

Neither of these are going to cause detonation.  Detonation is typically caused by excessive spark advance or excessive heat in the combustion chamber.  Combustion temps are cooler when you are richer or leaner than stoich.  

What makes you think there is a detonation issue?

Thanks guys. 

I will tweak some of those settings and see how it goes. 

I can hear what sounds like pinging during even light acceleration at low revs, but I suppose there is a lot of transferred vibration into the car due to my almost solid engine mounts.