Over-boosting after driving 2+ hours

kyledude351

After a few hour long journey away from my home town, my car will start over-boosting and hitting the MAP limit. Have checked the usual mechanical bits, everything seems to be in order. 

The car will also run lean at idle, and while cruising. I'm stumped, but so far I've only tried a MAP recallibration. I'm fairly new to Link, and I don't want to mess up what is USUALLY a wicked tune. 

I can slowly roll on the throttle and I won't over-boost. Strange condition, seems to happen even with the smallest in elevation changes.

Anyone have input? I know I'm a noob. First post lol. Car is a 1994 Nissan 300zx TT, stock except for exhaust and intake.

You want to make sure that you log all the PID's here and keep an eye on what the corrections are doing like Simon has mentioned. Seems as there are some things to consider in the tune. Are you running closed loop fuel controller or straight open loop? Factory injectors? Lean conditions at idle can be a multitude of things. LOG LOG LOG.... post one. Everyone here will do their best to steer you in the right direction.