Fuel Pressure Sensor on G4+ PnP

SkylineSi

Hi All, 

Toying with the idea of adding a fuel pressure sensor to my Link G4+ PnP. What way could the ecu use this sensor - as in would it use it to auto fine tune the fuel or use it as a failsafe if the pressure drop below X psi etc ?

I already have the map sensor, boost sensor, wideband sensor, cam trigger kit, air temp sensor. Do i have enough inputs to add a fuel pressure sensor or would an oil pressure sensor be better?

Thoughts? thanks in advance

as in would it use it to auto fine tune the fuel or use it as a failsafe if the pressure drop below X psi etc ?

As Brad has said, the modelled fuel mode is able to take advantage of a fuel pressure sensor, it is able to adjust the injector time based upon changes in fuel pressure. If you are using traditional fuel mode then you could still use the fuel pressure to adjust your injector deadtimes. Regardless of fuel mode you could also use the fuel pressure data on a General Purpose RPM Limit table to help protect the engine from low fuel pressure.

I already have the map sensor, boost sensor, wideband sensor, cam trigger kit, air temp sensor. Do i have enough inputs to add a fuel pressure sensor or would an oil pressure sensor be better?

Which plug-in ECU do you have? And what version is the bottom board of the ECU? This will normally be written on the board.

Scott