Wiring question

Jkr33

Hi ,  

I have just purchased a g4+ plug-in for my r33- what has a rb20det in it with a r32 ecu, I'm  just wanting to clarify a couple of things (sorry newbie questions)

So WG solenoid is for the electronic boost solenoid? On Auxiliary Outputs /Aux 8 is WG solinoid and on the instructions says to wire up to Aux X so is it correct to wire into #25 ecu pinout , in order to use the boost solenoid on the r32 gtst

With the IAT sensor and using Expansion Connecter #1 I can use either one of the two Temperature sensor inputs ? (As long as noteing which one is used) is that correct 

One last thing about using internal map sensor, so the Expansion connecter is used in the wire up of the internal map sensor? and either of the two Analog 0-5v input can be used as long as it is noted as which one is used , and is that wired into (other connections) on the ecu pinout diagram +2 on right hand side on the ecu pinout 

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi ,  

I have just purchased a g4+ plug-in for my r33- what has a rb20det in it with a r32 ecu, I'm  just wanting to clarify a couple of things (sorry newbie questions)

So WG solenoid is for the electronic boost solenoid? On Auxiliary Outputs /Aux 8 is WG solinoid and on the instructions says to wire up to Aux X so is it correct to wire into #25 ecu pinout , in order to use the boost solenoid on the r32 gtst

With the IAT sensor and using Expansion Connecter #1 I can use either one of the two Temperature sensor inputs ? (As long as noteing which one is used) is that correct 

One last thing about using internal map sensor, so the Expansion connecter is used in the wire up of the internal map sensor? and either of the two Analog 0-5v input can be used as long as it is noted as which one is used , and is that wired into (other connections) on the ecu pinout diagram +2 on right hand side on the ecu pinout 

Thanks a lot in advance

Yes the WG solenoid is the boost control solenoid.  It is already in the stock loom.  I normally just replace the stock one with an aftermarket 3 port and use the factory wiring.

You can use any of the AN Temp inputs for IAT presuming there is nothing already wired in to that channel.

Yes AN Volt1 is used for the internal map sensor.  This is already wired in the board and there are no modifications needed to get this functioning.

If you are trying to use the expansion connector, you will need a XSLoom to plug into the connector on the board and run the wires through a hole in the case to the sensors or switches you will be using.

Thanks for that,

Yeah the car we are working on doesn't have a factory boost solenoid fitted has been removed ,so the boost solenoid labeled Aux X can be connected straight to ecu wire pin #25 on the r32 gtst  And the 12v wire on solenoid to 12v power supply,

so back to the internal map sensor no changes apply other than the vacuum pipe running into the ecu no other changes are necessary

Thanks

Yeah the car we are working on doesn't have a factory boost solenoid fitted has been removed ,so the boost solenoid labeled Aux X can be connected straight to ecu wire pin #25 on the r32 gtst  And the 12v wire on solenoid to 12v power supply,

Yes, that is all.  Make sure the 12V supply is switched with ignition.

so back to the internal map sensor no changes apply other than the vacuum pipe running into the ecu no other changes are necessary

Correct, nothing more needed.