Jump to content

How to wired up Link G4+ Atom 2 on 3RZFE


Lam5296
 Share

Recommended Posts

Basic wiring diagram to wired up the engine

Thx for reply bro

13 hours ago, Adamw said:

The 3RZ is a fairly basic engine, it should be a relatively simple set up.

Your question is a bit open - what sort of advice do you need?

Because im totally zero knowledge about standalone ecu...so i dint know what sensor is for trigger or CAN bus or AUX...so need you guys to help me a little bit bout this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would start by reading the manual. PC link help contains a massive amount of info on wiring and all other functions.

Attached is also a PDF of the wiring info

You might also want to consider getting a professional to do the install as it is something that is very critical in getting a result from the ECU.

Link G4+ Wiring and Installation Manual_ENG.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/03/2018 at 4:11 AM, Simon said:

I would start by reading the manual. PC link help contains a massive amount of info on wiring and all other functions.

Attached is also a PDF of the wiring info

You might also want to consider getting a professional to do the install as it is something that is very critical in getting a result from the ECU.

Link G4+ Wiring and Installation Manual_ENG.pdf

So bro if i installed it right already is it the engine can start? Becsuse im worrying there are no data inside the Link G4 ecu...so its question in my mind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will have a basic configuration in it already but you will have to step through every input and output in the ECU settings menu and ensure each one is set to match how you have wired it, what you have connected and the correct calibration of all sensors etc.

Set engine capacity, fuel injector flow rate, fuel pressure and fuel settings in the fuel menu.

Set ignition mode to wasted spark or distributor depending on what your engine has.

Set up triggers like below and do a trigger calibration as per the help file.

1qfnZim.png

 

Read this section of the help file:

IdfB0mq.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Adamw said:

It will have a basic configuration in it already but you will have to step through every input and output in the ECU settings menu and ensure each one is set to match how you have wired it, what you have connected and the correct calibration of all sensors etc.

Set engine capacity, fuel injector flow rate, fuel pressure and fuel settings in the fuel menu.

Set ignition mode to wasted spark or distributor depending on what your engine has.

Set up triggers like below and do a trigger calibration as per the help file.

1qfnZim.png

 

Read this section of the help file:

IdfB0mq.png

Bro you're awesome!! Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Hi guys,when im tring to start the car when i wire up already...i test the ign test n injector tested already...but when more 30minutes my K20A plug coil start melting and smell bad...it is my setting wrong? Im sure that the wiring were correctly wire up...Please help me

IMG_2670.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2018 at 6:28 AM, Adamw said:

Do you have the spark edge set to "falling" in the ignition setup menu?

Yeap im set it to falling edge...is it maybe i dint off the iginition test?

 

distributor.png.60de1b97dc94ca0f2db203c53f0f0755.png

If im using this to set my cam trigger 2,which type should i choose? Is it Optical? And the edge is Rising?

distributor.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2018 at 11:23 PM, Lam5296 said:

If im using this to set my cam trigger 2,which type should i choose? Is it Optical? And the edge is Rising?

No, that is a reluctor sensor.  Change the setting to reluctor.  I still dont think this could have caused the coils to overheat?

 

On 6/16/2018 at 10:53 PM, Lam5296 said:

but when more 30minutes my K20A plug coil start melting and smell bad...it is my setting wrong?

Just reading this again, did you run the ignition test for 30mins?  Or was the engine running for 30mins?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2018 at 5:31 PM, Adamw said:

No, that is a reluctor sensor.  Change the setting to reluctor.  I still dont think this could have caused the coils to overheat?

 

Just reading this again, did you run the ignition test for 30mins?  Or was the engine running for 30mins?

Bro isit maybe my dwell time too much? 10ms for k20A coil seems very high?Now i reduce it to 4.5ms 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lam5296 said:

Bro isit maybe my dwell time too much? 10ms for k20A coil seems very high?Now i reduce it to 4.5ms 

You said they failed when doing an ignition test though.  The dwell table is not used when doing the ignition test, it just sends out a fixed 5ms dwell.

gUlKzLB.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...