G4+ Storm black knock wiring

iceman

Hi,

Just sorting out my pin out table before wiring in and am confused about the two knock channels to use for this ECU.  The  B looms I have, have the 2 dedicated pins in the top right , a 400 mm  B loom both are white/purple while a 2.5m  B loom I also have, are both white...Colour differences aside, the header pin out diagram for the G4+ Storm Black from PC Link help ,clearly indicate the two pins as knock 1 and 2 respectively.

However...looking at the "Knock inputs" section in help for the Storm Black, it says to use pins AN Volt 2 and DI 4 to set up internal knock detection?

Which ones do I use?

Cheers,

Pete.

Yes the Storm Black has 2 dedicated knock pins on the B connector so these are what you need to use.  The note in the help file you refer to looks like a mistake, it is actually for the old blue storm which didnt have dedicated pins.

I see that note has been corrected in the latest test version that I'm using now so it will be fixed soon.  Sorry for the confusion

SNs57zQ.png